Reports should consist of both Financial and Narrative portions.
Reports should be only as long you need to provide the relevant information. When in doubt, be brief.
• Most recent Year to Date Budget v Actual Expense report for the project with significant variances noted and explained.
• Most recent Year to Date Budget v Actual Expense report for the organization with significant variances noted and explained.
• Update on Fundraising, including grants committed, proposals pending and proposals denied. Please include the name of the funder, the amount requested and the amount received, if applicable.
• Reflecting upon your work over the last several months, what have you learned/How has your thinking developed? Keep in mind that learning can come from both success and failure. Feel free to use bullet points.
• What most needs strengthening in the near term and how are you/will you address that?
• What most needs strengthening in the intermediate-to-long term and how are you/will you address that?
• Please provide an update on progress toward the goals you identified in your proposal.
• Please share any other information that you feel is important for us to know.