The following is made available to newly selected Fellows:
• A DFI (suggested) Bibliography
• Tips on finding housing (PLEASE NOTE: While the DFI provides information about how past Fellows have successfully found housing, Fellows themselves are responsible for investigating and choosing their living arrangements.)
• Information regarding Health Insurance
• The Dorot Fellowship Guide to Life in Israel (Suggestions from the Dorot Fellowship Network related to life in Israel)
• A database of all previous Fellows’ learning and volunteer activities, including contact information.